Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Media Literacy in Tatev

For our first meeting about media we each created a poster. In a few days, we are going to have a meeting in our school and educate them about media.


Lena's Poster


I made this poster in English and Armenian so that people who don't know English or Armenian can still gain knowledge from this poster.







I drew this picture of media as a person. It represents how everyone is connected by media.





I drew this picture of media as a tree being watered. The water represents the persons knowledge and opinions and how media grows because of people.




I drew this picture of a person who doesn't use media. Their tree is dried up becuase they are not increasing their knowledge.

Narine's Poster


I wanted this poster to be informative and to teach people about the mian types of media: Internet, Television, Magazines, Telephones, and Computers. The fire around the edges represents that at first media was a small flame but is now burning strong.


Mane's Poster


I wanted to teach people about the main types of media and their purposes.  I wrote about internet, films, magazines, books.

1 comment: